Friday, September 18, 2009

Kendra Is Here!

So here's the deal--

K My Name Is Kendra has been released! Once I came to the conclusion that I would not be able to afford the cover and the distribution I want any time soon, there really was no reason to hold up releasing the book. So I went ahead and did a quickie thing on lulu.com and now you can purchase this edition of the book exclusively from there. The plan is to sell, sell, sell directly to fans...create a buzz...and eventually re-release the book with a new cover (and an ISBN) in the near future.

So for now, the book won't be in stores or libraries. You'll only be able to find it here. Doesn't matter. The story is solid and I know you'll enjoy the read. And...wait for it...I'm already working on the sequel! After you read the final page, you'll see there's the potential for so much more story to be told. I'm excited.

Okay, gotta go. Take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment